Guarantees and Warranty
A unique automotive business where customers come first Since July 1966.
Facebook page here...
At Highway Auto Rockhampton, not only do we offer great service at great prices, but in the unlikely event that something does go wrong we encourage you to talk to us about it so that we can put it right for you. Please retain your invoice as proof of purchase and contact Highway Auto Rockhampton on (07) 4926 1303.
Highway Auto Rockhampton warrants our products and services to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the periods stated below from the date of purchase provided the conditions below are met. This warranty is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
We offer a Lifetime guarantee on all work performed at Highway Auto Rockhampton.
We offer a 24,000kms or 24 month guarantee (whichever occurs first) on all new parts supplied and installed by Highway Auto Rockhampton.
*Terms and Conditions of Guarantees
- Does not affect statutory warranties.
- Lifetime guarantee is voided if any service or repair by Highway Auto Rockhampton is subsequently repaired or modified by a service provider not authorised by Highway Auto Rockhampton.
- Battery warranty is in accordance with the battery manufacturers terms and conditions.
- Parts guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear, damage or normal service life.
- Guarantee voided if any misuse of vehicle or unsafe or inappropriate driving practices are utilised.
- The vehicle must be serviced on time and in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations or alternatively in accordance with any Highway Auto Custom Service Plans.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or normal service life and excludes maintenance items, such as globes, wiper blades, lubricants and fluids.
Warranties on batteries range from 12 to 48 months, depending on the type of battery purchased and is in accordance with the manufacturer's own warranty.