CORONA VIRUS POLICY
> Health Check Inspection
Vehicle Health Report; Repairs & Servicing
Health Check & Diagnostics is about discovering latent electronic control issues. It covers engine, steering, brakes, transmission and all safety issues.
You can trust Highway AutoServicing Rockhampton to carry out your services by the book and with a lifetime workmanship guarantee*. Ring Steve now (07) 4926 1303 and make a time for your next service.
Book now and pay later with our easy payment options. Choose from Humm
options to pay for your repairs and servicing over a period best suited to you.
The Different Names For Car Services
Alternative names for vehicle services are MINOR SERVICE
which is the basic building block for all vehicles services. Then there is MAJOR SERVICE
as the name suggests a comprehensive and very necessary service. New car owners would be familiar with the dealer reference to LOGBOOK SERVICE
where the manufacturer has set out a best case servicing program for a new vehicle.
Components and systems inspected and tested in your vehicle's health check:
- Windscreen and wipers
- Tread depth all tyres
- Tyre damage and general health
- Brake shoes and brake drums for wear and remaining life
- Brake pads and brake disc rotors for wear and remaining life
- Report if tyre rotation needed
- Engine oil level
- Windscreen washer fluid
- Engine coolant level and remaining life
- Power steering level and remaining life
- Brake fluid level and remaining life
- Clutch fluid level and remaining life
- Transmission and driveline fluids and remaining life
- Brake system condition
- Drive and CV shaft condition and remaining life of boots
- Axle hub and bearings
- Steering - damaged and worn components
- Suspension - damaged and worn components
- Battery condition and remaining life test
- Visual check for fluid leaks, Engine, Transmission, Diff. Suspension
- Exhaust system, damage, leaks, corrosion
- Fuel system, damage, leaks, corrosion
- Starter motor operation.
- Vehicle charging system check
- Cooling system check & pressure test
- Hoses, cracks, damage, leaks
- Drive belts, cracks, damage, wear
- Exterior lights, head, tail, brake, indicators, park, hazard
- Key remote, operation/range
- Air-conditioner performance & Temp
- Warning lights and instruments check
- Cabin /pollen air-filter
- Parking brake operation
- Horn operation
- Internal lights
- Seat belts
With every service you get a report on your vehicle’s health. It’s a record of what we did and what needs to be done and what needs to be done with urgency. This health report is a report card on your car’s safety and reliability record. Keep it in your glovebox to remind you of outstanding work to be done.
MENU - Mechanics & Servicing.
MENU - Car Electrical Systems.
MENU - Car Air-conditioning.
MENU - Brakes.
MENU - Radiator & Cooling.
HUMM Smart Payment Options.
OpenPay Smart Payment Options.
Contact Us, Find Us, See Our Map, Get a Quote, Make a Booking
Your vehicle's health report becomes a running record of maintenance, it also enhances the resale value of your investment.
Get reliability and economy with peace of mind. Have your vehicle ckecked over at Highway Auto.
Examples of vehicles we service
● Isuzu Ute
● Land Rover
Highway Auto Servicing, offer personal service and quality workmanship guaranteed* for life.
For any of the above services or for any automotive repairs, Mechanical, Air-conditioning, Auto electrical, Cruise control, Caravan services, Bosch, Delkor and Century Batteries.
You can speak with Cathy or Steve who will talk you through any automotive service questions and advice; they are well-informed, patient, professionals. (07) 4926 1303
Contact Us, Find Us, Get a Quote, Make a Booking
Brakes, control arms, bushings, road grip, underbody inspection, repairs, maintenance, CV joints, CV boots, steering rack, rubber boots, shock absorber bushings, brake sensors, tail shaft, exhaust system, transmission, differential, sway bars, CV shafts, suspension bushings, universal joints, gearbox, automatic transmission, oxygen sensor, engine control computer ECU, catalytic convertor, exhaust gas, exhaust leaks, struts, wheel balance, wheel alignment, bounce, road holding, coil spring, shock absorber, suspension springs, mechanics, brake calipers, brake flexible hoses, brake pipes, brake pads, brake disc rotors, chassis rust, engine oil seals, engine rear oil seal, exhaust pipe mountings, fuel filter, fuel line, gearbox oil seals, gearbox sensors, stabiliser bar bushings, under car wiring, wheel speed sensors.